Aspire Sports Football Centre
Whether you are looking for your child's first football coaching provider or would like give your child's confidence and skills a boost then the Aspire Sports Football Centre is for you. The programme is aimed at 4 - 13 year old's and is different to other coaching programmes you may have experienced in the past.
Are you 100% happy that your child is benefiting from the coaching they currently receive Does the programme focus on developing your child's physical literacy as well as their football skills? Do the coaches understand the importance of fundamental movement skills? Are the sessions sometimes cancelled due to bad weather?
The Aspire Sports Football Centre has created a unique programme in which your child develops fundamental movement dynamics and participates in high tempo, small sided games. It focuses on engaging your child in activities that improve their physical literacy and footballing skills.
Your child progresses through the "Development School" to the "Elite Academy" and is supported in four key ways:
- Personal development programme and progress reports
- Fundamental movement skills
- Position-specific coaching
Exit routes into local teams
Have you used a football coaching provider in the past that focuses solely on developing goal keepers too?! Let your child develop their goal keeping skills each week with our specialist goal keeper coaching!
The Aspire Sports Football Centre programme gives you peace of mind too. You'll be rassured to know that our team are:
- Experienced at working with children and young people
- FA and UEFA qualified
- Fully insured
- Hold enhanced CRB disclosures
And thankfully with the state of the art 3G pitch and flood lights at Sutton Town Football Club, the Aspire Sports Football Centre is on no matter what the conditions are.
Your child needs to bring with them; moulded, Astroturf or trainers (no studs), shin pads, suitable clothing and a refillable water bottle.
1. Complete this form and send a cheque (payable to 'Aspire') to Aspire Sports Football Centre, Unit 2, 660 Chester Road, Erdington, B23 5TE
2. Call the office on 08455 08 27 34 and pay using your debit/ credit card
3. Reserve your place by emailing the details outlined on the application form to email@example.com and pay at the first session.
For further information call Adam on 08455 08 27 34 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.