Active Ever After
Let us take your children on an amazing movement journey!
Play is essential for any child in their early years. However, structured delivery has an important role to play too.
As you will know, it is vital that children get off to a good start in their physical activities to avoid later potential problems such as obesity. Early years is a key area for children to develop the correct skills,confidence and habits.
The solution is a programme that improves the essential building blocks for securing positive outcomes for young children in later life.
Focusing on key fundamental movement skills, Active Ever After follows a thematic approach and leads your children on an amazing movement journey. Our facilitators interact with your children as they are led through an imaginary forest whilst skipping like Little Red Riding Hood, or explore space like a spider, jump and swing around like a monkey in the jungle or sprint like a cheetah to compete in a fantasy Olympics!
The Active Ever After programme has been tailored to meet the requirements of your children. The highlights include:
- A thematic approach that dovetails with your settings half-term theme
- Our programmes all link into other areas of the EYFS framework
- All sessions are observed and children are assessed in line with P scales.
- Your setting is supplied with all necessary equipment and resources
- Planning and delivery is done by our staff, freeing up valuable time for EYFS staff to focus on other areas if so desired.
Active Ever After targets creative and physical development and reinforces strong links to other areas of the EYFS framework. It offers you and your pupils numerous benefits including:
- Generating a strong drive towards outdoor learning
- Help with the transition from nursery to reception and from there to year one
- Supporting your organisation in achieving the healthy setting award
- Option to support parental "stay and play" schemes
- It is also a cost-effective alternative to cover staff PPA time
Finally, Active Ever After recognises the importance of a parent's role on their child's development. Which is why we include parent packs as standard, containing stories, nursery rhymes, activities and other ideas that parent and child can explore.
To arrange a free consultation and trial session at your setting email Kelly.McGhion@aspire-sports.co.uk or call 08455 08 27 34.
Aspire Sports deliver sports and physical activity programmes that help children, young people and their families be active for life.
We work closely with your setting to provide you with a first-class, hassle free service. Offering a unique, child-centred approach, you can rest assured that our programmes are education-focused and have achieved the standards for QiSS status.