Terms and Conditions
Terms and Conditions
Here you will find the Terms and Conditions for Aspire Active Camps.
1. Payment and/or your signature constitute your acceptance of these Terms and Conditions.
2. Following receipt of your booking form and/or payment, Aspire Active Camps Ltd will send you an email to confirm your booking. Please ensure that your email address is supplied otherwise we will be unable to confirm your booking.
3. Cancellations are subject to the following charges:
4. Up to 2 weeks prior to date of booking – full refund
5. 1 week prior to date of booking – 50% refund
6. Less than 1 week prior to date of booking – no refund
7. Uncollected Children - For every 15 minutes a child is uncollected after their pre-booked collection time a £5 charge will be incurred.
8. Aspire Active Camps Ltd nor any of its staff, nor persons involved with the organisation accepts liability for any losses or damage to personal belongings.
9. Aspire Active Camps Ltd reserves the right to modify a programme due to adverse weather conditions, low attendance or other unforeseen circumstances.
10. Aspire Active Camps Ltd reserves the right to cancel sessions due to low registration numbers, adverse weather conditions or any other unforeseen circumstances. If this does occur we will offer alternative arrangements that will include an alternative activity, venue or full refund.
11. If a parent or guardian would like to make a complaint to Aspire Active Camps Ltd they should, in the first instance, speak to a member of staff at the Camp who will attempt to resolve the problem. Alternatively, contact the office by phone, email or written post. A full and detailed copy of our complaints procedure is available to parents/guardians on request.
12. We only accept payment for on-the-day bookings in the form of cash or debit/credit card. We do not accept payment by personal cheque. We apologise for any inconvenience.
13. Pre-booking prices are valid until 5pm on the Friday in the week prior to an Active Camp. After this time prices will be based on the 'Pay-On-The-Day' price as indicated on the website and promotional materials.
14. For pre-booked places all payment must be made at the time of booking. A booking without payment prior to an Active Camp will not be valid.
Although Aspire Active Camps Ltd will take every reasonable step to avoid injuries being suffered by participants, there is an inherent risk of injury in our Active Camps programme. By making payment and/or signing the booking form, you confirm that you are the parent or guardian of the child listed above and have custody and control of him/her and you confirm that you have read and accept all of our Terms and Conditions.
Voucher Codes and Offers
1. Where a free day voucher has been awarded this refers to a single free day on Activity Camps from 10am to 4pm. It cannot be used more than once and is not transferable.
2. Where an open day promotional code has been awarded this refers a single day on Activity Camps from 10am - 4pm. The code can only be used for the day of the event. Only one promotional code per child. Bookings using the code can be made in advance or on the day.
3. Where a percentage discount voucher has been awarded this cannot be used more than once and is not transferable.
4. Vouchers cannot be used beyond their expiry date.
5. Where vouchers have been used as part payment of a booking, the booking will remain unconfirmed until this has been processed and approved by our admin team.
6. We reserve the right to decline a voucher if we believe it has been faslely used.
7. Vouchers cannot be used in conjunction with any other voucher or promotional code
8. Only one discount code may be used per transaction with any Active Camps booking.
1. Flexi Pass - Valid until the last day of Active Camps for the holiday it was purchased on all activities booked 10am to 4pm. Multiple Passes may be purchased. Bookings must be made in advance (not valid for on-the-day bookings). Passes are non-refundable and days purchased but not used cannot be carried over.
2. Apart from the sibling discount offer, no other offer or discount can be used in conjunction with the Flexi Pass.
3. Flexi Pass can only be used in the stipulated school holiday period.
4. Days purchased with the Flexi Pass but not used cannot be carried over to any other school holiday.
1. Please call the office on 08455 08 27 34 (This is the only way to claim your sibling discount)
2. State that you intend to use the sibling discount at the start of your booking. The first booking will be taken as normal on the first child.
3. 10 % will then be taken off each sibling that is booked on thereafter.
4. It is important to note that when booking on a sibling, this will create a separate booking confirmation.
Business Partner Discount
1. A business partner will be allocated their own unique Active Camp booking code.
2. If you have made a booking using a business partner code, please bring identification of your place of work when registering your child at the Active Camp venue.
3. A business partner discount code cannot be used with any other code/offer when making your booking.
Loyalty Card Scheme
1. Reward stamps are only given when a child attends a full Active Camps day (10-4 either with or without extra time)
2. Rewards can only be redeemed with an official active camps stamp and with official authorisation by a staff member of the Active Camps team (any discrepancies will be decided by the Active Camp Co-ordinator or the School Holidays Manager)
3. To redeem your rewards you must give at least 2 days' notice of when you wish to use them. This can be either by email to email@example.com by telephoning the office (08455 082 734) no later than 4.00pm
4. If you have contacted the office and redeemed your reward but fail to bring your card to the Active Camps venue, we cannot accept the reward recorded and will require a payment of the relevant on the day price
5. If you have not contacted the office prior to redeeming your reward and bring your card to the Active Camps venue we cannot authorise your reward and therefore will require a payment of the relevant on the day price
6. Loyalty cards can be used at any Active Camps venue and across all school holidays
7. Loyalty cards rewards cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer
8. In the case of a loyalty card being lost, any previous stamps collected that may have been on the previous card cannot be carried over as Aspire Active Camps do not record or track any customer’s stamp collection. A new card can be collected from your Active Camps Co-ordinator
9. Loyalty cards will be issued in the name of the child. Where a family has more than one child using Active Camps, the extra children will be issued with their own card.
10. Rewards are not transferable and are to be used solely by the child named on the card.
11. Aspire Active Camps reserves the right to withdraw or suspend this scheme without notice and no monies will be owing for rewards not redeemed.
12. The Loyalty card has no monetary value and cannot be exchanged for cash.
13. Rewards validity: An Extra Time reward is valid for any extra time session outside of the 10am-4pm hours A Half Day is valid for sessions 10am-12.30pm and 1.30pm-4.00pm. A Full Day reward is valid for 10am-4pm programmes.
1.Free day is valid from 10am-4pm on any Active Camps activity. Extra time is NOT included
2.To claim your free day you must call the office 24 hours before attending Active Camps on your chosen day
3.The free day must be used at the next available school holiday and cannot be carried over
4.This prize does not hold any monetary value and is non transferable
5.The free day prize cannot be used in conjunction with any other Active Camps offer or scheme
6. Winners will receive a free day voucher (10am-4pm) through the post, and should be redeemed before the expiry date shown on the voucher.