Free summer activities #HAF2022
Are you on the look out for activities to keep your child busy over the summer holidays?
What is HAF?
Fun, food and physical activity are all a part HAF. It’s a free holiday programme funded by the Government and delivered by the Aspire Active Camps team for children who are eligible for free school meals.
A typical day at HAF includes four physical activity sessions and a nutritious meal.
What activities are running?
The four physical activity sessions are chosen from the following:
Multi Sports sessions offer a huge range of sports and activities, it could be anything from tennis to frisbee golf!
Maths on the Move
Combining maths and movement, MOTM is proven to increase children’s confidence and attainment in maths.
English on the Move
Movement-based games and activities helping to boost your child’s understanding and application of spelling, punctuation and grammar rules.
Inspiring children to be active at home with activities for the whole family.
Where and when are HAF activities running?
- The Friary School, Lichfield WS13 7EW 25th July - 18th August, Monday - Thursday 9am-3pm
- Landau Forte Academy Amington, B77 4FF 1st August - 19th August, Monday - Friday 9am - 3pm
- Kinver High School, Kinver, DY7 6AA 25th July - 18th August, Monday - Thursday 9am-3pm
- Codsall Leisure Centre, WV8 1PG 1st August - 25th August, Monday - Thursday, 8am-4pm
- Wombourne Leisure Centre, WV5 8BJ 2nd August - 26th August, Tuesday - Friday, 8am-4pm
- Penkridge Leisure Centre, ST19 5RX 1st August - 25th August, Monday - Thursday, 8am-4pm
- Cheslyn Hay Leisure Centre, WS6 7JE 2nd August - 26th August, Tuesday - Friday, 8am-4pm
- Haybridge High School, Hagley, DY8 2XS 8th August - 2nd September, Monday - Friday 9am - 3pm
- Alvechurch C of E Middle School, B48 7TA 25th July - 18th August, Monday - Thursday 9am-3pm
- Alderbrook School, Solihull B91 1SN 2nd August - 26th August, Tuesday - Friday 8am - 4pm
- Gospel Oak School, Tipton DY4 0BZ 25th July - 28th July, 8th August - 11th August, 15th August - 19th August & 29th August - 2nd September 10-2pm
- Tudor Grange Academy, Redditch, B98 7UH 1st August - 25th August, Monday - Thursday 9am-3pm
- Tudor Grange Primary Academy, St James, B90 2BT 1st August - 19th August, 8am-4pm
How do you book?
Book your place via our website as follows:
- Visit https://www.bookings.aspire-sports.co.uk/Login-Aspire
- Add your family details
- Select 'Add booking'
- Select your venue
- Select your activity by selecting the ‘HAF Programme – Multisports and Active families option’
- Select the date required & add booking
- When you reach the payment page, select HAF as the payment type and enter the code issued by your school or local council.
- When you arrive at the Active Camp venue you will need to show evidence of your code
If you have any questions or would like help booking, you can call us on 0121 663 1979.