What apprenticeships do Aspire offer?
Aspire specialise in PE and sport apprenticeships.
The following qualifications are industry-recongised, putting you on the path to employment.
Equivalent to five GCSE passes
- Level 2 Community Activator Coach Standard
- Level 2 Leisure Team member Standard
Equivalent to two A-Level passes
Level 3 Community Sport and Health Officer Standard
- Level 3 Teaching Assistant Standard
Why do an apprenticeship?
- Earn whilst you learn
- Real-world work experience
- Gain industry-recognised qualifications
- Ongoing support and guidance
- Open to everyone at any age
Who is Aspire Training Solutions?
Aspire Training Solutions is an Education and Skills Funding Agency (ESFA) registered apprenticeship training provider.
Our apprenticeships vary in level, content and duration, tailored to suit differing needs and wants. One thing, however, that remains consistent throughout is the quality you receive when choosing Aspire.
PE and sports is what we do. Through passion and years of experience, we’ve garnered expertise and understanding. In 2012 we made the decision to channel this industry knowledge into apprenticeships. We wanted to support those who had the same passion to end physical inactivity to both succeed in the sector and drive it forward.
That is what we did and continue to do. To date, over three hundred apprentices have trained with Aspire, each gaining the knowledge, skills and confidence to reach their greatest potential.
Why choose Aspire Training Solutions as your training provider?
- Experienced specialist in the sports and physical activity sector
- Quality apprenticeship programmes delivered alongside a wealth of FREE added value training such as sports coaching, mental health training, health and wellbeing training, funding bid writing training, sports specific training and teaching resources.
- Blended learning programme incorporating digital and face-to-face delivery
- Information, advice and guidance for learners to support them in identifying future career, training, employment or development opportunities.
- Actively working with over 90 schools, leisure trusts and coaching providers on staff training, apprenticeships, business support and licensed product delivery
- Access to an NUS apprentice card
What’s the next step?
We have a candidate database for those interested in sports and physical activity apprenticeships.
When we have an opportunity open up, we contact everyone in our candidate database to see if they’re interested in applying.
If you’d like to be added to our database to be kept up to date with all the latest apprenticeship opportunities, contact Adam Walton on firstname.lastname@example.org.
Start your career, change your career, progress your career; it’s all possible with an Aspire apprenticeship.
To find out more, contact Nikki Clamp on 0121 663 1979 or email@example.com.