Gain £3000 for your next PE and sport apprentice
You can now gain an extra £3000 when hiring an apprentice.
But you only have until the end of September 2021.
Introduced as part of the government’s Plan for Jobs, these incentive payments are to support both employers and individuals following the Covid-19 pandemic.
Having trained over 300 apprentices in PE and sport since 2012, we’ve seen first-hand the valuable impact of apprenticeships.
Apprenticeships in the PE and sport sector [link https://www.aspire-sports.co.uk/apprenticeships ] give businesses a cost-effective way to build a skilled workforce, schools the opportunity to enhance their physical curriculum, individuals a high-quality career starter and children access to first-rate physical activity that educates and inspires.
With an extra £3000 for hiring an apprentice, £1500 of added value training offered by us for FREE, plus our relationships with levy sharing partners meaning all training costs could be covered, there is no better time to hire an apprentice.
Who can access the £3000 employer incentive payments?
Employers with a workforce in England can apply and the following criteria needs to be met:
The apprentice must be a new employee to the business The apprentice must have joined the organisation between 1st April 2021 and 30th September 2021 The apprentice must not have been employed by the business within the six months prior to the contract start date
When will you get paid?
You’ll receive the payment in two equal instalments:
- First payment: sent after the apprentice completes 90 days
- Second payment: sent after 365 days
How can you use the payment?
It’s up to you how to spend the £3000. It could be on uniforms, travel, your apprentice’s salary (that’s 44%* covered right there) or anything that supports your organisation’s costs.
What apprenticeships do Aspire offer?
- Level 2 Community Activator Coach
- Level 2 Leisure Team Member
- Level 3 Community Sport and Health Officer
- Level 3 Teaching Assistant with School Sport Specialism
- Level 4 School Sport Coach
Why choose Aspire as your training provider?
Aspire Training Solutions is an Education and Skills Funding Agency (ESFA) registered apprenticeship training provider.
Our apprenticeships vary in level, content and duration, tailored to suit differing needs and wants.
One thing that remains consistent throughout is the quality you receive when choosing Aspire.
- Experienced specialist in the sports and physical activity sector
- Awarded approved status from the Association for Physical Education Professional Development Board for Physical Education
- CIMSPA Training Provider Partner
- Actively working with over 90 schools, leisure trusts and coaching organisations to provide staff training, apprenticeships, business support and licensed product delivery
- Blended learning programme incorporating digital and face-to-face delivery
- Ongoing dedicated account management support for all employers
- Information, advice and guidance for learners to support them in identifying future career, training, employment or development opportunities.
- Support employers to access apprenticeship incentive grants
Kick-start the next academic year by building your team’s capacity and capability. To find out more about the employer incentive and how we can help you access that £3000, contact Nikki Clamp on 07593 438715 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
*Based on first year salary, 30 hours per week at the national apprenticeship wage