International athlete Ryan Bradley champions holistic development through gymnastics
An ex-international gymnast, Commonwealth Games Bronze medalist and five times British Champion, Ryan Bradley is now the Director of RB Gym & Sport, working to develop and enhance the teaching of gymnastics in schools and supporting both teachers and pupils.
In his conversation with Dan Hayes in this week’s episode of The PE Huddle, Ryan reflects on his experiences working in schools and discusses ways in which teachers can raise their gymnastics game.
The podcast covers:
- Teaching gymnastics vocabulary
- The importance of building on fundamental skills, not just sequence difficulty
- Why gymnastics is key for building skills in all sports
- Challenging all children to reach their potential
- Why using a combination of types of CPD is vital
If you like what you hear and would like to join a practical workshop with Ryan, get yourself along to the WMPESS Conference