Summer Active Camps: Here's what you thought
Where did that six weeks of summer go? Time sure does fly when you’re having fun!
Summer Active Camps were jam-packed with sports and physical activities, keeping children active throughout their time off school.
A recent study found that the improvements in fitness levels made during the academic year were reversed during the summer holidays. Six weeks of Active Camps offered children the chance to stay active, gain new skills, make new friends, build confidence and have fun! Active Camps encouraged the avoidance of the summer slump.
It’s time to turn to you, to those who joined us this summer, to hear your thoughts on Active Camps!
- “The lads were great. We normally have drop off issues at school (she’s 5) but there was never any issues with drop off here as they made every effort to make her feel at ease.”
- “My son had a very nice time at the camp in Leamington. The staff were engaging and approachable. The location was good and the availability was good. Would definitely recommend and use again.”
- “My daughter is a very shy individual so putting her in camp was great for confidence. We got on well with the staff and I felt happy with dropping my child off.”
- “Daughter loves it here at her chosen club gymbeatz, she has made lots of new friends and said the coaches are funny, and really help you to learn new moves and activities, will definitely be booking up again, well worth the money, thank you aspire”
- “Please thank the team at Alderbrook school for a fantastic experience for my son. He can’t wait to come again!”
- “The camp provides way more than what I can provide to keep the kids entertained fun, sports, dancing, gymnastics and on the go nearly all day (they sleep better as they are shattered)”
- “Child had a fantastic 2 weeks at Active Camp and came home chattering about his new friends, the games he played and the fun he had. He was a tired but happy boy at the end of every day. Thank you to all the team for making it such a fun time for him.”
- “My son had a fantastic time and being a sports enthusiast he enjoyed all of the activities. All of the staff were friendly and welcoming, thank you.”
- “I have always been happy with the variety of activities provided and it’s good value of money. The most important thing is that my son enjoys himself at Active Camps. Would definitely recommend.”
- “My 2 boys really enjoyed coming to Active camps. With my eldest sons additional needs I felt he was well supported and there was enough communication with the staff. I will send them again during the half term holidays.”
- “It was my children’s first time at the camp and they really enjoyed it. The staff were friendly and supportive, my children made friends easily and they were impressed by the range of activities on offer. They had a great time.”
- “This was my daughters first time at aspire sports and didn’t know anyone. Every day she came out saying how much she had enjoyed herself and made new friends and she definitely wants to come back again thank you”
- “My son enjoyed all the sports on offer. In hindsight we would have booked more days as my son enjoyed his time at Alvechurch so much.”
- “I was really impressed with the energy & enthusiasm of the team at North Leamington school. My daughter was fizzing with positivity and confidence at the end of each day and I'm definitely booking for October half term.”
- “The staff are an absolute credit to the company! They are the reason I continue to book with active camps. My children have a great time”
- “Absolutely brilliant. She loves it every year.”
- “I booked my 5 year old Grandson in for a week for the first time this Summer. I thought it might be a bit daunting for him as he was on his own but he was made to feel really welcome and thoroughly enjoyed all the activities, some of which he has never experienced, hockey on wheels and cricket. He wants to go again so have booked him in for another 2 days next week!”
- “Our girls love it when they get there and make new friends and are kept busy not consumed with technology! They will be coming for more years to come. Keep up the good work”
- “I was lucky to win a weeks camp for one of my boys with Raring 2 Go. Best prize I have won for them! I paid for my other son to go also. Both were nervous on the first day and unsure if wanted to go. After 1 day they were very eager to go back! Had to be there for 9am, brilliant! They had no friends there, which usually makes things hard for them. Not here, they had so much fun that it made no difference not knowing anyone. Every single day they were up, dressed, and very keen to go back. This speaks volumes to me and says how much they were enjoying it. Pick them up and they had so much to tell me about their day. And when I asked if they would like to come again.... Yes was the answer. I highly recommend Aspire, brilliant fun and totally engaging. Thank you all involved at Alderbrook”
- “My children had an amazing time and they were sad when their sessions came to an end.”
- “Staff were supportive, friendly and professional at all times. Interaction with children was encouraging. Children monitored at mealtimes and encouraged to eat healthy options. Staff very keen to ensure children had regular breaks to apply sun cream, drink plenty of fluid as weather hot across the weeks.”
- “My daughter is doing the Active Leaders part of the camp and is absolutely loving it. Thank you for providing the range of activities that you do.”
- “My son really loved it there and wants to go back to be honest. The staff were amazing and were soo nice to him the whole time. would definitely recommend this to other parents”
- “My kids love to go there, they are always very excited when they know they’re gonna spend some days there.”
- “Easy to book, lots of different activities and times for drop off and collect are longer times than any other clubs which is great for work”
- “I was so worried about leaving my daughter on the first day as she did not know anyone. I had no reason to worry as she absolutely loved it and can’t wait to go back! Thank you!”
- “My child enjoyed her time & learned so much in her the two weeks she was there & is looking forward to come back in October.”
- “First time for my girls and it certainly won't be their last they loved it!”
- “Excellent! Can't fault the staff & he loves it so already booked for next holiday! Thanks :)”
- “Child had a lot of fun and was exhausted after the sessions - he has been asking to return! Thank you”
- “All staff were friendly and helpful, and I felt he was in safe hands.”
- “My children enjoy attending these camps, and from a parental perspective all of the team are great with the kids and us parents. Excellent all round”
- “My two children have enjoyed their summer at the Active Camp, thank you for keeping them safe, entertained and happy.”
- “The staff were great. The children loved gymbeatz and learnt lots of new things plus they had a lot of fun!”
Booking is now open to join us at Active Camps this October half term, book here!