Whitsun Active Camps: Here's what you thought
Whitsun half term saw another action-packed week at Active Camps. And what a week it was!
Don’t just take our word for it, hear from those that joined us!
- “I have used Active Camp now on many occasions and always receive a fabulous service. From the staff who assist with the bookings to the staff that work at the venues, I could not ask for more. As a parent, it is relief that there is a child care scheme that my children are excited to be a part of (which helps me with the guilt of being a working mum). My children have always got wonderful things to tell me about their days and how wonderful the staff are (Simon is a firm favourite!). I already do recommend you to anyone that will listen!! Keep up the good work!!” – Alvechurch Active Camps at Alvechurch Middle School and Crown Meadow First School
- “[My child] loves attending camp and would come every day if she could! She is a very active child doing numerous activities like swimming dancing skiing wall climbing etc etc but always says When can I go to Aspire again Nan! Well done Team. Keep it up”
- “Yet again a fantastic experience for my 6 yr old son. [He] has extra need & the staff were fantastic with him. He’s already booked in for the 6 weeks holidays! Highly recommended. Considering a child minder would cost approximately £220 a week, £80-£100 for the same amount of time at the High School is incredibly good value. My boy will keep coming as long as these schemes keep running.”
- “My daughter was on the Leadership element of the Camp. She wasn't happy about going initially, as she thinks she is 'too old' to go to holiday club (she's 12). However, when I collected her after her first day she was buzzing. She absolutely loves taking charge of groups and running activities. A very happy girl makes a very happy Mum. Thank you all.” - Alvechurch Active Camps at Alvechurch Middle School and Crown Meadow First School
- “This was the second time [my child] attended Active Camp and he loved it, he made new friends and came home tired and happy. The coaches are really friendly and helped him overcome his initial nerves by being welcoming and getting him involved straight away.”
- “My children had an excellent time at the cricket academy, the coach tailoring the coaching to the different levels of experience of the children. They also highlighted that Cameron was really good during extra time and lunchtimes.” – Sutton Coldfield Active Camps at Bishop Vesey’s Grammar School
- “My kids really enjoy their time with Active Camps, lots of different games and activities on offer!” – Hagley Active Camps at Hagley High School
- “Can’t compliment your staff enough, excellent check-in and collection, always cheerful. My daughter loves it!” – Leamington Active Camps at North Leamington School
- “She thought it was great fun & well organised! She seemed to work hard.... was worn out on Friday!" – Leamington Active Camps at North Leamington School
- “The kids had a fab day, loved scooters and den building, really enjoyable day for them!” – Walsall Active Camps at Queen Mary’s Grammar School
- “My daughter had a wonderful time and was chuffed to play hockey her favourite sport which isn’t offered very often”
- “My son loved so much we have booked for 6 weeks holidays already”
- “[My child] thoroughly enjoyed his day with you . Loved the boxing as had never tried that before. As long as he's moving he is happy”
- “My son thoroughly enjoyed himself and did not have time to get bored.”
- “Easy to book kids really enjoyed the day well organised lots different activities and new things to try good value for money good location”
- “Our boys loved it. We found the staff confident and enthusiastic. Professional and well organised set up. Thanks everyone.”
- “Brilliant as always! Already signed my 6yr old son up for the summer holidays!! Excellent value for money!”
- “My children have been coming for years and have always had a great time.”
- “My children love coming to camp, they make new friends every time and come home shattered! Thank you for wearing them out! See you in the summer holidays.” – Solihull Active Camps at Alderbrook School
- “[My child] only attended your open day & was buzzing with excitement on the way home! Will definitely be using you in the Summer. Super friendly fun guys just what the children need compared to some places & of course waaaayyyy better than being with boring Mummy! Thank you for looking after her so well!”
Thank you to all those who joined us at our Whitsun Active Camps! We hope to see you this summer for another fun filled Active Camps!
If you’re yet to experience Active Camps, find out firsthand why it’s unmissable by joining us this summer holiday! Simply click here to book your place.