Win £20,000 for your child’s school health legacy
Want to win £20,000 for your child’s school to kick-start a health legacy?
Now’s your chance!
Aldi and Team GB have joined forces to inspire young people to be active and eat well with the launch of their Kit for Schools campaign. 20 schools are in with a chance of winning £20,000 to be used as a health legacy.
What’s a health legacy?
The prize money is to be used by schools to support their pupils’ health and well-being. Examples include:
- For use in spending on programmes, such as healthy eating initiatives
- Renovating or purchase of sports / fitness equipment
- Supporting sports teams
- Investing in equipment to support food and equipment which supports education
So, how do you win?
- Aldi posted every eligible school's headteacher a Kit for Schools pack to arrive on 2nd and 3rd September 2019.
- Every time you, the Aldi customer, spend £30 at the supermarket you’ll receive a Team GB sticker.
- Take the stickers to your school for them to be added to your school’s poster.
- Once the poster is completed with 300 stickers, schools will send their poster to Aldi.
- For completing the poster, schools will get an exclusive sports kit.
- For every completed poster, your school will receive one entry into the final prize draw to win £20,000!
Who can enter?
- Primary schools in England, Scotland and Wales
- You’ve got from 6th September – 3rd November to collect your stickers
- Schools need to send their completed posters by 18th November to enter
Will your children’s school be one of the 20? Only time (and stickers!) will tell… Time to get stuck in!
Find out more about getting involved here
You can also visit Get Set to Eat Fresh to learn more about taking part in Kit for Schools. Plus, you’re able to access further resources to get involved in even more!
The Get Set to Eat Fresh programme created by the British Olympic Association and Aldi uses Team GB athletes as a source of inspiration to encourage students aged 5-14 to cook and eat healthy, fresh food. If you’ve ever wondered what Team GB athletes eat and how their diet helps them stay at the top of their game, here’s where you can find out!