Facebook competition terms and conditions - BFF17
Closing date: Sunday 4th June
Aspire Sports Health and Fitness Ltd is the promoter ("Promoter") of this free competition. Subject to these Terms and Conditions, all persons who like and comment on the specified image link (the “Post”) on the Aspire Sports UK Facebook page before the stipulated closing deadline will be entered into a free competition as set out on Facebook (the "Competition") to win the prize detailed in the Post (the "Prize").
1. This Competition is open to anyone aged at least 18 years who is UK resident, excluding employees of the Promoter or any of its affiliated companies, their families, agents or anyone else connected with this Competition. The Promoter reserves the right to verify the eligibility of entrants.
2. Entries must be made by liking and commenting on the Post as specified on Facebook. Entries received after 11.59pm on Sunday 4th June 2017 will be invalid and will not be included in the Competition.
3. Any instructions provided in the Post form part of the Terms and Conditions of the Competition, but in the event of a conflict, these Terms and Conditions take precedence. Entries not complying with these Terms and Conditions will be invalid.
4. The Prize shall be a family ticket to The Big Family Festival 2017, which includes entry for the full weekend including camping and car parking for 2 adults and 2 children. The Big Family Festival 2017 is held from Friday 28th July – Sunday 30th July 2017.
5. No payment is required to enter the Competition.
6. The winner(s) will be selected at random from all eligible entries received before the Competition closing time, at the discretion of the Promoter. The winner(s) will be selected on Monday 5th June 2017 and notified firstly by Facebook post and then by direct mail to the winner(s) Facebook account. In the event that the winner fails to respond to the Promoter to confirm its acceptance of the Prize within a reasonable period of time, the Promoter reserves the right (in its sole discretion) to forfeit the Prize or select an alternative winner from the Competition.
7. The Promoter reserves the right to request valid proof of identification (as determined in its sole discretion) from the winner(s) prior to collection of the Prize from Aspire Sports. The Promoter will not be responsible for any inability of a winner to take up the specified Prize.
8. The Promoter reserves the right to provide substitute prize(s) of similar value in the event that the specified Prize is unavailable for reasons beyond its control. Cash or credit alternatives will not be offered in any circumstances and the Prize is not transferable for any alternative benefit.
9. Aspire Sports assumes no responsibility and is not liable for any costs, charges or expenses which winner(s) may be required to pay at any time in connection with a Prize.
10. The winner(s) may be required to participate in publicity connected with the Competition and in entering the Competition, entrants agree to their name and country of residence being made publicly available if they win.
11. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for incorrectly completed, lost or delayed entries, notices, acceptances, tickets or other documents related to the Prize.
12. The decision of the Promoter is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
13. The Promoter reserves the right to suspend, cancel or amend the Competition and/or review and revise these Terms and Conditions at any time without giving prior notice. By continuing to take part in the Competition subsequent to any revision of these Terms and Conditions, entrants shall be deemed to have agreed to any such new or amended terms.
14. As a winner, you will release the Promoter and its affiliates, partners and employees from any and all liability, claims, demands, and causes of action for personal injury and or damage, theft, or loss suffered in connection with the Competition or the use or acceptance of the Prize or any portion thereof save where due to the negligence of the Promoter or its affiliates, partners and employees.
15. If any provision of these Terms and Conditions is held to be invalid by a court of law or similar, such invalidity shall not affect the enforceability of any other provisions not held to be invalid.
16. This Competition is governed by the law of England and is subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England.
17. Entries made by anyone found to be using multiple Facebook accounts for the purposes of entering the Competition shall be ineligible.