What apprenticeships do Aspire offer for schools?
Equivalent to five GCSE passes
- Level 2 Community Activator Coach Standard
Equivalent to two A-Level passes
- Level 3 Community Sport and Health Officer Standard
- Level 3 Teaching Assistant Standard
On successful completion, your apprentice will be qualified with industry-specific knowledge, understanding and skills to support the delivery, planning, organisation and assessment of children in PE and sport.
Who is Aspire Training Solutions?
Aspire Training Solutions is an Education and Skills Funding Agency (ESFA) registered apprenticeship training provider.
Our apprenticeships vary in level, content and duration, tailored to suit differing needs and wants. One thing, however, that remains consistent throughout is the quality you receive when choosing Aspire.
PE and sports is what we do. Through passion and years of experience, we’ve garnered expertise and understanding. In 2012 we made the decision to channel this industry knowledge into apprenticeships. We wanted to support those who had the same passion to end physical inactivity to both succeed in the sector and drive it forward.
That is what we did and continue to do. To date, over three hundred apprentices have trained with Aspire, each gaining the knowledge, skills and confidence to reach their greatest potential.
Why choose Aspire Training Solutions as your training provider?
- Experienced specialist in the sports and physical activity sector
- Actively working with over 90 schools, leisure trusts and coaching providers on staff training, apprenticeships, business support and licensed product delivery
- Quality apprenticeship programmes delivered alongside a wealth of FREE added value training such as sports coaching, mental health training, health and wellbeing training, funding bid writing training, sports specific training and teaching resources.
- Blended learning programme incorporating digital and face-to-face delivery
- Ongoing dedicated account management support for all employers
- Support employers to access apprenticeship incentive grants
- Information, advice and guidance for learners to support them in identifying future career, training, employment or development opportunities.
How can you fund apprenticeships?
For levy paying organisations, apprenticeship training costs are funded by apprenticeship levy payments.
For non-levy employers, apprenticeship training costs are funded by 5% co-investment with the government.
School Apprentice Case Studies